15 nov 2011

Midnight Hour




Today when I came home, something was waiting for me. 
To be precise, a package from the US. 
It had the "gift" box marked. I got so excited! What could it be!? ^^
I opened it carefully in my room.
And there it was, a really neat CD from Midnight Hour :)




Midnight Hour

A music band which I really love. A band which I discovered because I heard one of their songs on the TV series "Ghost Whisperer". It was very difficult at that moment to find anything about that band, they were just starting to get known, they didn't have any CDs on the market and hardly any songs on their myspace. But all their songs were awesome :)

What's more, the CD they sent to me was signed! :D 



^-^ Yay!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had to wait to post this until they had released their CD to the market. I didn't want to show how the CD would be like just in case  :)

1 comentario: